A special message
Michele and MaryPat
Are you an entrepreneur who has a web site and no visitors?
Finally – A Step-by-Step, Proven Strategy to Drive Thousands of Hungry, Hyper-Responsive Visitors to Your Web Site…Guaranteed!
Now you can use Web 2.0 (which includes social networking) traffic strategies to build relationships, get quality leads, land clients and make more money!
And best yet, it's EASY with our step-by-step proven process
They make it sound so easy, don't they?
Create a web site, build an email list and before you know it, you'll be raking in thousands of dollars effortlessly via the Internet.
Well, we're here to tell you, it doesn't work quite that way.
We know. We've been there.
You see, not only have we spent the last few years building our own businesses online, but we've also helped our clients build their businesses online. So we've had a front row seat to what works and what doesn’t.
And what doesn't work? Putting up a Web site without a PLAN in place to drive visitors (also known as traffic) to it.
It's that simple. Unless your Web site is strictly a portfolio site or designed to help you serve your customers better (for instance, you're a landscaper and you want to give your customers a place to pick decorative rock online) you need to ACTIVELY focus on REGULARLY driving traffic to your site.
(Alas, just because you build it DOESN'T mean they'll come.)
And if you don’t? Well, you probably already know the consequences –
- You don't get regular leads or sales from your Web site, so your business either grows very slowly or appears to be stagnant. (or worse yet, it's shrinking!)
- You struggle to build your email list. (An email list is a list of prospects who have given you permission to email them, thus allowing you to build a relationship with them. This makes them more likely to buy from you again and again, and better yet, tell other people about you).
- Because your email list is small, you don't have a steady stream of leads and sales coming in the door, again hampering your growth.
- And the prospects you DO have on your email list aren't quality prospects, so they don't respond when you send them offers.
- Also because your email list is small, you aren't able to land the choice joint venture opportunities or be interviewed by the "movers and shakers" in your industry, thus preventing you from building your credibility and your business.
- And because you aren't getting a lot of traffic, you find you aren't getting PR or other promotional opportunities. (People can't promote you or interview you unless they can find you!)
- And with your small email list and little Web site traffic, selling other people's products and collecting a commission (what's known as becoming an affiliate) also isn't happening. You promote and end up with few or no sales. (And, as someone who regularly gets affiliate checks in the mail, it's really nice to have that extra money just appearing in my mailbox each month without me lifting a finger.)
On the other hand, what if you DID have traffic effortlessly flowing to your Web site effortlessly every single day? What would your business look like then?
• You'd see a consistent flood of leads and sales regularly gushing through the door, which allows you to grow your business.
• You're able to grow your ezine list with quality, hyper-responsive people, thus opening the door to even MORE leads and sales, so you are growing your business that much faster
• You're also making money selling other people's products. Think of it, every time you open your mailbox, you discover more checks in there just waiting for you to cash.
• Your email list is bigger, thus allowing you to approach your industry leaders for joint venture opportunities or simply to have them promote you.
• Promotional opportunities are falling in your lap.
• Best yet, you're discovering it's much easier and effortless to grow your business – all because you have a steady stream of visitors flowing to your Web site.
Now, if this isn't you yet, that's okay. We all had to start somewhere. The truth is, it's not your fault! Getting Web site traffic is something everyone talks about but it's not as easy as it seems! Why? Because no one tells you the system for getting that traffic.
(It's one thing to do tactic after tactic, but to have a system that makes it all effortless so you don't have to think about it, it just gets done – THAT'S where the magic happens.)
Our guess is you try doing the things you've heard about. You've probably heard about article marketing, press releases, blogs, podcasts and social networking (also known as Web 2.0 strategies, if you haven't just keep reading and we'll explain more below). And if you're like most of our clients, you know these are good ways to drive traffic to your site. And you try to get those tactics onto your to-do list (really, you do).
But, it's just not working out for you.
Does any of this sound familiar:
- Of all the traffic strategies out there (and there are quite a few) you have no idea which ones are the right ones for you, so nothing gets done.
- You want to start one or more strategies to drive traffic, but you have no idea what your first step is or where to begin, so nothing gets done.
- You start doing something, only to discover you get stuck somewhere in the process, you search for some answers, don't find what you're looking for, so you put it on the back burner and nothing gets done.
- You start doing something, only to discover it's far more time consuming then you anticipated, and you simply don't have the bandwidth to do it on the regular basis, so you give up and nothing gets done.
- You hire someone (maybe a virtual assistant) to do these for you. Great, you think, now it's getting done. Except…it ends up costing you more then what you expected. Or it doesn't happen as smoothly or as efficiently as you expected. Or, (worse yet) it ends up not getting done at all. (Not because your VA doesn't WANT to do it, but maybe because your VA doesn't know the best way to do it either.)
- You do end up getting one or more of these traffic strategies done, but you aren't getting the results you think you should!
If any of this sounds familiar, I don't want you to feel upset. Instead, I want you to get excited! Why? Because now there is a solution to ALL those problems!
But first, who are we and why should you listen to us?
I'm Michele PW (Pariza Wacek), known as Your $Ka-Ching!$ Marketing Strategist and my business partner is MaryPat Kavanagh, Queen of Connections.
It all started a few years ago when I decided I wanted to expand my business outside my little community of Prescott, Arizona. Prescott is a beautiful place to live, not such a great place to earn a living. I had a small copywriting/marketing business, but I wanted something more. So I decided to use the Internet.
I started by getting my hands on everything I could on Internet traffic. And I started implementing a lot of the tactics. I made tons of mistakes, but I learned a lot. And, in the process, built up my Web traffic to 100-1000 visitors a day. I also got myself to #10 in Google for the word "Copywriting."
MaryPat, who is known as Queen of Connections along with being a brilliant marketing strategist (she's a serial entrepreneur who has run many businesses over the past 20 years) stepped in. Her brilliance is turning a vision into a system. With her help, we systemized what I was doing to make it easy for ANYONE to follow. And she documented this system so it's REPLICATABLE no matter who I have on my team doing it.
So together we built this system, and the beauty is it's proven, it's easy to follow and it makes regularly building your Web traffic a breeze.
But then something interesting happened. I started telling my clients about it. (After all, I was pretty proud of what we had accomplished.) And the most amazing thing happened.
Everyone started asking me "How did you do that? Can you teach me how to do it?"
Well, of course, the answer was "Yes!" And that's where Ka-Ching Traffic Secrets was born.
So what is Ka-Ching Traffic Secrets?
This is our SYSTEM of using Web 2.0 methods to drive massive amounts of warm, hyper-responsive visitors to your Web site who are hungry for what you sell. This is what it includes:
This is the foundation of our marketing strategy. Why? Because the Internet runs on content!
Consider this – the number one reason people use the Internet is because they're looking for information. And what better way to provide information then through articles.
If you supply well-written, informative articles to a variety of places, you are doing several things –
1. You're positioning yourself as the expert. When you write an article, you showcase your knowledge and you automatically become an expert. And people want to do business with the expert. So what better way to fill your business then with people who are coming to you because they want to learn from you, the expert? (Think about yourself, would you rather do business with an expert or with an amateur? And yes, you're an expert even if you don't think you are. If you know more about your subject then 80% of the population, then you're considered an expert.)
2. You're giving people what they're looking for when they're looking for it. Consider this – you fill the Internet with lots of articles about the solutions you provide. Now, when your prospects are searching the Internet looking for information about what you sell and your expertise, they're going to stumble upon your articles. How perfect is that? They're looking for a solution and they find you, the expert. Of course they're going to contact you!
3. Posting your articles provides lots of places for your prospects to find you. The Internet is a pretty big place. You don't want to just be found on Google or a Web site or two. The more places your prospects can find you, the more likely it is they actually will find you. And that's good for you and your business!
That's why article marketing is one of the top traffic strategies the Internet Marketing Gurus use to drive traffic to their own sites! (And we give you the low down on exactly what you need to do fully use this strategy to drive traffic to your site!)
Traditional press releases move over. There's a new breed of press releases out there, and these press releases can drive tons of warm visitors to your site. We'll tell you exactly what you need to do to make this a no-brainer.
(And don't think you won't get media coverage with this strategy. One of our clients got interviewed by Women's Day magazine, another client got a phone call from Home and Garden TV, and a third was contacted by the Emmy's.)
Blogs, short for Weblogs, are amazing at driving traffic to your site. But before you start to panic and think you'll never have time for a life if you need to be blogging every day, never fear. We'll show you EASY ways to blog so you get the traffic benefits WITHOUT it taking hours out of your day!
Podcasts, which are like short radio programs and can be downloaded into MP3 players, are gaining in popularity with customers and prospects. We'll show you how to start and maintain your podcast EFFORTLESSLY.
MySpace, Facebook, LinkedIn. You may have heard of them but what do you do with them? How do you implement those social networking sites into your marketing? Are they even worth it?
In a word – YES! You can use social networking to not only drive traffic but build relationships that will make a MASSIVE difference in your business. We'll show you how your articles and content can EASILY be used to build your social networking empire and what you need to do to be hugely successful.
Now, you might be thinking to yourself – "What about using Pay-Per-Click to drive traffic? Isn't that easier to do?"
Well, the answer is yes and no. (FYI – Pay-Per-Click are the ads on the right side of the search engines, the ads where you pay for every click.) Yes it can be easier, once it's set up and working properly. But getting it set up in the first place can be tricky. It can cost you a lot of money (and time) tweaking and monitoring your campaign to make it worthwhile. And if you're not an excellent copywriter, then you may never see the return on investment on it.
But there are drawbacks. Not all industries or products or services lend themselves well to Pay-Per-Click. Sometimes you can waste a lot of money only to find it never really worked very well for you. And it doesn't last. What we mean is, the same thing that makes Pay-Per-Click so desirable is also it's greatest weakness. The moment your credit card is processed, your ad pops up and the traffic starts coming in. The moment you run out of money, the ad disappears and the traffic stops.
But that doesn't happen with these Web 2.0 methods. Yes they're going to take longer to get started and for you to see the results. However, you can't turn them off. They last FOREVER. Not only that, the longer they're out there, the more "legs" they grow and the more effective they become (some of my best traffic comes from my oldest articles.)
But that's only the tip of the iceburg what you'll discover in Ka-Ching Traffic.
I became an Expert Author the first time I posted an article on ezinearticles.com thanks to all the advice from Kaching Traffic. I followed Kaching Traffic recommendations and wrote an optimized article with good content that showed I know what I am talking about. And Kaching Traffic's Michele and MaryPat know what they are talking about because what they teach works!
Phyllis Zimbler Miller
So What Else Will You Learn In Ka-Ching Traffic?
This is a comprehensive resource that breaks everything down and walks you through it step-by-step. Here's some of what you'll learn:
- How to find the best keywords so your prospects will have NO trouble finding you and what you sell.
- Easy ways to make sure your prospects can find your site in the search engines (also known as optimizing your site).
- How to repurpose your content and information for maximum impact (create it once and use it over and over again to drive an avalanche of traffic to your site without it taking hardly any more time.)
- How to write an article that will attract your ideal client and encourage them to not only read your article but click through to your Web site (and eventually become your customer!)
- How to position your articles so the maximum number of prospects will see them. (and the more prospects that see you, the more customers you end up having :)
- An easy and PROVEN system for getting the most bang out of your articles. (Our system will have you getting in front of more people with LESS time and LESS work on your part. You won't believe how easy we make it!)
- Checklists and excel documents already put together for you so you can easily keep track of your efforts (not to mention squeeze every ounce of mileage out of these traffic strategies).
- A list of article portals and directories AND press releases directories we personally USE to drive HUNDREDS of visitors to our sites.
- Effortless ways to maintain your blog – no more excuses about having no time to keep up your blog. We make it so easy you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
- Turn your blog into a traffic generating maching – we'll show you how!
- Simple ways to start and maintain your podcast – again, if this is something you've been meaning to get around to and you haven't, our system will get you going.
- How to craft a press release that brings you hungry visitors to your site just looking for more information about you (and may even bring you fantastic media coverage to boot).
- Step-by-step instructions on using articles for social networking to build your relationships faster and start seeing results quicker.
- Our fool-proof social networking strategy to make it a no-brainer to build your social networking empires - and that means more prospects, leads and customers for your biz.
- The social networking sites we use and recommend (so you don't have to waste your time on ones that don't work).
- Our social networking system. No more wondering where to start with your social networking. We've laid it all out step-by-step. It also includes our FAVORITE social networking sites.
- And much more!
On top of that, we make it so easy to implement Ka-Ching Traffic into your business, you'll be amazed at how effortless it all becomes.
"As a direct marketer I'm always looking for new and better ways to bring more qualified leads to my website. So as soon as I heard about Ka-Ching Traffic I jumped on the net and grabbed a copy because it met both my criteria for investing in resources. First, it's a proven system and not just theory and second, it's created by highly qualified practitioners who are actively doing this in their own business right now.
I can already see so many areas I can improve my results, in big and little ways... and save time in the long run! So I'm busy reviewing my current activities, setting up the templates and using the checklists to implement and streamline things. The ready made spreadsheets to track and measure results are great.
It's even more valuable to someone just getting started to have this blue print. I know I would be further advanced if I'd had this from the beginning. Understanding and integrating these 5 key strategies also makes it easier to delegate as well as manage and that's a bonus for any busy entrepreneur like me.
So I'm not only using Ka-Ching Traffic but I'm recommending it to my clients whether they are just starting out, catching up or keeping up with using web 2.0 strategies.
It's a great investment."
Your Marketing Champion
How do we do that? See what's all included with Ka-Ching Traffic –
• Nearly 3 hours of audio where we give you an overview of the entire Ka-Ching Traffic strategy. We'll explain all the terms and walk you through the technical jargon so you can put this to work right away.
• MP3 Player with all the audios, to make it easy for you to take us with you and listen anytime.
• A full transcript of the audio. Get your highlighter out to take notes on everything you learned in the audio.
• A WORKBOOK complete with a set of checklists, templates and the actual system, to make it a no-brainer for you to follow along. You'll get our complete article marketing strategy, including how to integrate blogs, podcasts, social networking and press releases.
• Pull-out checklists and an index of cross-referencing for quick and easy fact-finding.
• A quick-start guide to get you up and running in no time at all!.
• The MP3 player also has all the checklists and templates on it, so there's no recreating. You plug it in your computer, save the documents and start working. It's that simple!
• Bonus articles and information about the actual writing process, so you can create the best articles and get the best results.
But that's not all! We've also included these FANTASTIC bonus items
We took the time to find and interview the BEST experts on the topics of articles, press releases, blogs, podcasting and social networking. Check out our line up –
Jeff Herring, The Internet Article Guy.
Jeff is known as the Internet Article Guy and has been using articles to marketing his business since 1994. Jeff teaches internet marketers, authors and speakers to write and market thier articles for more prospects, publicity and profits, and to create multiple streams of income.
- The requirements for a "near perfect" article — one that will result in TONS more traffic, leads and sale
- step–by–step PROVEN method to get your prospects to visit your Web site and become a custome
- How to create multiple streams of incomes using articles
Shannon Cherry, Be Heard Communications
Shannon is the founder and president of Cherry Communications and its subsidiary Be Heard Communications. Working with women-led businesses and entrepreneurs, her goal is to help them to find their voice, tell their story and be heard. Her Penny Pinching Publicity puts all the resources of a PR ageny at your fingertips, and gives you all the tools you need to get free and credible exposure for your products, services, or company…fast!
In this interview, you will learn:
- The benefits of online versus traditional (print) press releases and why you need to start doing online press releases NOW
- The push/pull of public relations — understand this and getting tons of publicity will be a breeze
- What´s a Social Media release — why you need one and how they can jump start your social networking and publicity strategy
- How to create an online press kit and media room for free
Mari Smith, Facebook expert
Dubbed “the Pied Piper of the Online World” by FastCompany.com, Mari Smith is a Social Media Keynote Speaker, Consultant and Trainer, and President of the Association of Social Media Professionals. Mari has a strong ten-year background in the world of relationships and internet technology, and has been a passionate leader in social media since early 2007. She has a large, loyal following on Facebook, Twitter and her blogs. After applying Mari’s proven Social Marketing methods, her clients typically experience a significant increase in traffic, subscribers, clients, affiliates, lucrative strategic alliances and targeted media attention.
In this interview, Mari reveals:
- Why professionals may be losing tens of thousands of dollars if they’re not actively using social media.
- How to strategically market your business using Facebook
- The right way to build and leverage professional relationships (if you don´t do this you could be sabotaging your marketing efforts)
Leesa Barnes, podcasting expert
Working with management teams, entrepreneurs and businesses, Leesa teaches insider tips on how to open doors, generate leads and make money using a podcast. She is author of Podcasting for Profit which shows individuals and businesses how to monthly podcasting in seven simple steps.
Leesa’s interview will teach you:
- What needs to be included in a podcast so your prospects will be clamoring to listen to each once
- A proven strategy to drive tons of high-quality traffic to your site using your podcast
- Easy ways to get started doing your own podcast
- Start making money NOW from your podcast AND create a residual/passive income model
Marc Harty, PR Traffic
Marc is the CEO of MainTopic Media, Inc., a strategically focused, values-driven, information marketing and consulting company. Marc and Main Topic have trained tens of thousands of people, from newbies to industry thought leaders on how to attract sustainable, targeted, ready-to-buy traffic to their Web sites.
In this interview, Marc shares some great information:
- A proven formula to write a press release to drive traffic—even it you’re not a writer!
- How to integrate online PR with social networking—the key differences between a press release and a Web 2.0 article
- The 4-phase process to develop traffic with a press release
The Blog Squad
Business Blogging experts Patsi Krakoff and Denise Wakeman are The Blog Squad. They work with speakers, authors and professionals to harness the power of blogs, newsletters, and ecommerce systems to make marketing tasks easier and more effective. Between them, they have 17 years of Internet know-how and write on 10 blogs.
- What is a blog and why you need one
- How can you make money with a blog
- How you can use a blog to boost your credibility factor (you won't believe how fast it is)
And that's not all—we have packaged these interviews so you can get the most benefit from them!
• Complete audios of each interview. Over 7 hours of audio jam-packed with information and must-have tips and tricks.
• MP3 Player with all the audios pre-loaded, to make it easy for you to take us with you and listen anytime.
• Complete transcripts of each interview. Listen in, then use the transcripts to highlight and take notes so you won't miss anything.
"I'm sold – so what will all this cost me?"
Well, first off, let me ask you a question. How much is it costing you to NOT have traffic to your Web site? How many opportunities are you missing? How many customers are finding your competition rather then you? How many sales could be you be making if you had more traffic coming to your site?
What's your best guess? A $100 a month? $500? $1,000? More? (My guess, probably more. How much is a new client worth to you? You're probably losing a MINIMUM one new client a month.)
We could probably make a case of selling this for $1497. If you're losing a $1,000 a month, then in 2 months, you've more then made up your investment.
But we're not going to charge you $1497, or $997 or even $697. We're going to make it easy for you to make this investment in your business by pricing this at $497.
(And, to make it even easier for you, we'll break it into easy monthly installments)
So where else do you go to meet potential clients? Well, you could go to a seminar -- pay the price, get a hotel and book air fare. That would cost you over $2,000 easily. So for a fraction of that, you can have a steady stream of clients COMING TO YOU 24/7/365!
"But I don't have any time."
Who says you need any time to implement this? That's the beauty of what we created. Don't take the time yourself, hand it off to your VA. She'll probably thank you for making her life easier, plus you'll KNOW you're getting your strategies done correctly AND efficiently!
(In fact, with our easy-to-use system, at MINIMUM you should shave an hour of time off your VA bill. Depending on what you pay your VA, you should have it paid for in less then a year!)
And You're Completely Covered With Our Iron-Clad, 365-Day Guarantee
If you're not satisfied for any reason, return Ka-Ching Traffic and we'll give you your money back. No quibbles, no problems,
So are you ready to turbo-charge your Web site traffic?
Yes Michele and MaryPat! I am ready to start seeing thousands of hungry, hyper-responsive visitors visit my Web site so I can grow my business with more leads, clients and sales!
- For $497, I know I'll receive:
- Nearly 3 hours of audio
- MP3 Player with all the audios
- A full transcript of the audio
- A WORKBOOK complete with a set of checklists, templates and the actual system
- Pull-out checklists and an index of cross-referencing for quick and easy fact-finding
- A quick-start guide to get you up and running in no time at all!
- All the checklists and templates on the MP3 player, so there's no recreating
- Michele's and MaryPat's social networking system
- Bonus articles and information about the actual writing process
- Interviews with:
* Jeff Herring, The Internet Article Guy
* Shannon Cherry, Be Heard Communications
* Marc Harty, PR Traffic
* Mari Smith, Facebook expert
* Leesa Barnes, podcasting expert
* The Blog Squad
- Complete audios of each interview. Over 7 hours of audio jam-packed with information and must-have tips and tricks
- Complete transcript of each interview
And I know I'm protected by your Iron-Clad 365-Day Guarantee.
Your payments are processed on secure servers.
Are you ready to start growing your business with more quality leads? Then don't delay, get your copy of Ka-Ching Traffic today!
To your success,
Your $Ka-Ching!$ Marketing Strategist
Queen of Connections
P.S. The lifeblood of any business is a steady stream of new leads and clients coming in the door. Without those leads, businesses will wither up and die. Web traffic can be that lifeblood for your business. And the longer you wait to bring in that Web traffic, the more you put your business at risk. Don't delay any longer, order your copy today.
P.P.S. Remember, what we give you is a system, not a collection of information. Because it's a system, it will make it VERY easy for anyone to step in and do this for you (and do it right!) Get started today.
P.P.P.S. It´s not going to make any difference to us if you get Kaching Traffic or not. We´re still going to enjoy thousands of visitors to our web sites and blogs each month. But Kaching Traffic COULD make a HUGE difference to YOUR business. If you´re ready for an avalanche of clients then click here to get started now.